Thursday 16 May 2013

Crawley Exhibition 2013




The first official outing for our club modules was this years Crawley MRS held a couple of weeks ago at Tanbridge House school in Horsham.



The weekend was a bit wet and windy, but there was still a good turn out for the show, especially on the Saturday, with plenty of families in attendance alongside the regular hardcore modellers.





I put some extra time into my module to get the buildings completed and painted, I was able to finish the glazing and roofs on all of them, but the signage and interior detailing will need to be completed later.



The other club members pulled out all the stops to get the connecting boards and the yard completed in time, and we had a full circuit of boards with scenery that included my town and Pete's swing bridge.





I was able to run some of my stock, including my new Genesis GP38-2 and a host of Norfolk Southern locos including my Kato GE set and the SD80MACs.





There were plenty of great layouts and exhibits to see and I've added a few photographs of them below:
 









 





No comments:

Post a Comment